Dr. Sayed Osama
MD, MRCP (UK), FASN
Syed Osama MD is a founding member of the group and has been practicing kidney care in the area for over 25 years. He earned his medical degree from All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi, India. He completed his residency in Internal medicine followed by Nephrology training at the University of Utah Health Science Center, Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr.Osama is board-certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Internal Medicine
- Nephrology and Hypertension
- Kidney Dialysis and Post-Transplant Care
- MBBS, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- MD, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Member of Royal College of Physicians of United Kingdom
- Board Certified American Board of Internal Medicine in Internal Medicine and Nephrology
- Board Certified American Society of Hypertension
Clinical Associate Professor in Internal
Medicine, Michigan State University and Central Michigan University
Glomerulonephritis, Diabetic Nephropathy,
Hypertension, and Home Dialysis
2486 Nerredia Drive, Suite E, Flint, MI 48532. (Corner of Lennon & Miller behind RMI)
800 Cooper Avenue Suite #2, Saginaw, MI 48602. (Across from Covenant ER)
Saginaw 2 Office
1205 N. Michigan Ave. Saginaw, MI 48602. (Located Inside DaVita)
Bay City Office
Allen Medical Building 200 South Wenona St., Suite 250, Bay City, MI 48706
MRH Medical Office Building, Specialty Health Care Services 2770 Main St., Suites 7 & 8.
Marlette, MI 48453